Saturday, January 11, 2014

Best Saturday ever!

Meet Willow!

And Earthling

These are leaders Borrowed from a friend to train my little hooligans, it's working! 

Not so much on skis yet, but they are new to skijoring and wonder why I am so close to them making so much NOISE!(the skis that is). 

So we'll give them some time. 

I think my goofs like them though.
Yup, they are lovely girls who fit in well. They can ignore Louis and his barking in their faces from excitement!

Howler is their biggest fan - he is definitely my perpetual puppy!!! 

And check this out from today- a successful sled run with these two in lead with the 4 youngsters, they acted like old pros!

We've had fantastic temps here too!

This is when I was too busy taking pics and we almost missed the turn! You can see a few ears perk up as they realize it before I do, haha! Yay teamwork!

And a bonus lynx and family that I saw on the way to the dump. Didn't catch the little guys on camera since they flew into the bushes thermite they saw me coming but here's mama!

3 comments:

Marg said...

You have almost as much snow as we do. The pups look so big now especially in the picture of them behind the sled. That looks like so much fun.

Huskies622 said...

Wow, looks like so much fun! Been looking at your blog for years, love it! Thanks for all the smiles.

Kiki and Nala
http://dogsandthecity622.blogspot.com

strider said...

loving this , take care be safe and warm, have fun