Friday, April 20, 2012

Pooh Bear! is taking your questions!

Have you had a burning desire to ask PB what her favourite snack is? Maybe what her favourite tv show is? Why she is a complete freakshow when it comes to fetching a ball?

Maybe you're just curious as to what concerns she has on a global scale - disease, political strife, environmental pressures due to oil and gas development, etc.

Or maybe you just want to know why she eats poop. Either way...

Ask away! She is vibrating with excitement, awaiting your questions!

Ok, she is only excited because I told her I bought her a new pack of balls and the anticipation of getting an intact ball has her bouncing off the walls today.

Oops, now I have to break it to her that I TOTALLY LIED!!! Good thing she's so forgiving and brain-dead, er.... busy thinking about how to achieve world peace most of the time!


4 comments:

Fawn said...

I want to know what PB's childhood was like. Also, her thoughts on motherhood. And why is the sky blue?

Marg said...

PB, have you ever tripped over your tongue? Do you have morning sickness?

365daysofYogi said...

I would like to know why she eats poop. Our pup likes to do the same thing. I refer to the cats litter box as his 'snack box'. Mind you he hasn't had a snack in a while...

You guys are gorgeous!

laura k said...

PB!, will you come to Ontario to play with us?