Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter Love!!!


Wow, time has flown around here. Spring is approaching and the snow is melting and there is so much to do around the homestead in spring, it leaves little time for blogging. Love is also in the air! This might be another reason why I haven't posted much lately. What can I say, when love blooms, it really just takes over your life!

Oh, I can't keep the excitement to myself. Let me share!

Woody put the moves on Pooh Bear this past weekend.  I wondered where the extra table and dishes and empty wine bottles came from, but he had a plan. Yes, and the plan was to wine and dine her, and play some ball with her to win her over.



The dead fish and wine weren't what sealed the deal, it was totally the tennis balls. Pooh Bear will give up ANYTHING for a game of fetch. Apparently even her lady bits.

Woody's devious plan totally worked. That dog has it down. We will see in about 63 days if his little plan to populate the world with little Woody's worked. God help us all!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh No I can imagine what the off spring of those two bright lights will bring. Please say yo won't keep them

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

mahahahhaah

The drawings are amazing! Love the wine bottle.

Marg said...

What a combination this is going to be, start packing your stuff and get out of there Staci!! I hope PB doesn't think those round balls of fluff need to be thrown around. This is so exciting. You get a A for your art too and the last pic says it all doesn't it.

Fawn said...

I think your blog just moved up to a PG-13 rating. Ahahaha!

Nguyen Tien Manh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dogsled_stacie said...

Fawn - I could have easily made it an "R" rating, but I decided against it, haha!

There are people KNOCKING DOWN MY DOOR for these genuises-to-be, are you kidding me!?!? It will be hard to give any up but I might. Maybe.

And, PB might surprise us all by realizing the little furballs popped out of her and SHE is responsible for them! (I hope...) :)

laura k said...

OMG! Puppies?!?!