Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spot the Loki!

Loki pulls his best ET impression amongst the CLEAN laundry I was attempting to put away.

If she can't see me, she can't kick me off... if she can't see me, she can't kick me off...

He is obsessed with the couch! Not even a mountain of laundry will stop him from accomplishing his lifelong dream of laying on the couch every possible minute that he can.

The cold weather does weird things to my dogs.

Now he knows he's spotted so he tries to come up with something quick to save his spot on the beloved couch.

How about you join me instead of putting this cozy, clean laundry away?? :)

Ok, twist my arm, let's sit amongst the laundry and reminisce about how warm it used to be in July....

And yes, there is a quilt on my wall - blocking the DRAFT from the freakin' window. Hello 40 below, so splendid to see/feel you again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, too cute! Who could resist that face and those innocent, pleading eyes?? Let's throw the laundry on the floor and cuddle. Mom is going to approve of this post Staci.

Here's a site that your sense of humor should enjoy
www.damnyouautocorrect.com