Saturday, May 30, 2009

Horses

Just a quick post about the horses as I sit here waiting for my bike team to show up for our longest ride of the season so far.... the bike relay is coming up soon! And look at this weather we have ahead of us, what a great week!!!


So, the horses!
Finally got some pics of those elusive babies.


Hanging close to mama.

A little curious...

And then they ran the hell away when I got out of the truck to get a closer picture. They are freakin' wild that's for sure. Not the friendly little gang that showed up on my doorstep a couple months ago.  Too bad, I would have loved to have petted, hugged and stolen a pony or two...


I think they would fit in well with dogs right??! :)

4 comments:

Lauras Garden said...

No fair! Your weather is way better than mine (on the southern shore of Lake Huron).

Kathleen said...

Hmmm . . . the "stolen" comment makes me wonder if those wild ones were "people whisperers?' :D

hodgepodgekennel said...

Yay!! You found the horses!! This is a different bunch. How many groups are there?
Thanks Stacie!!
Janice in Fairbanks

Kathleen said...

Um, 3?