Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Ok, so I'm kinda hit n' miss with these blog announcements - but here's wishing my good ol' dad a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!!!  I'm on top of things (and even early), not because I forgot to send a card or present.... no, but because I care. That much. 

Ok, there *might* be a little something on the way, but I don't want to ruin the surprise. It might just be five 10,000 piece jigsaw puzzles, or not, it might be a staining brush so you can practice before you get up here later this summer, I can't say for sure.  Hey, you gotta keep the retirees busy and out of trouble!

Pooh Bear! also wishes you a happy birthday and says: "Just because I love you so much - when you visit, I'll let YOU run me over with the 4-wheeler too! Like Stacie did last week!!" 
Yes... those are unfortunate tire marks on her side.

And to be honest I didn't run her over, she RAN INTO the tire. THEN I almost ran her over. Luckily the brakes still kind of work on that thing. The 4-wheeler, not the Pooh Bear! 

Not even a 4-wheeler can take me down! I'm the invincible Pooh Bear!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

You tell 'em Pooh Bear!!!